Friday, February 05, 2010

Edu

We had been talking about getting together and working on my computer programmes......but the academic course finished...and we did not find the right moment to get together. Finally, we found a day, after Xmas, and before Edu had to start working hard every afternoon on his high school homework.


The truth is, that it was very nice to see him, talk about lots of things ...it was like being at school.......but MUCH better..........we were not under the ´teacher.student role ` pressure...... I always had to talk about his marks, etc,etc,etc..........but this time, .it was just like talking to someone you enjoy to be with and you care a lot!!!


Edu is one of those students who makes me understand that I made a great choice when I became a teacher!!!  He is not only a great students a  wonderful person!

No comments: