Friday, February 05, 2010

Talented students

We are always talking about being ´inclusive`, how to integrate every students in our lessons..........but, I think...that  even when we try it is more difficult than it seems. Especially as far as taleted students are concerned. I found out that I really like this kind of students, they represent challenge, a different way to work with students...........I just found out that we, as teachers need to brush up our methodolgy and see what our students really need, in the case of talented students.....our methodolgy has to be even more creative......yes probably it may a question of creativicty..........but, do we understand what to be ´talented`really means?


Last November I attended a course on ´Talented Students`. Jose luis Sanchez and Agustin Regadera were our ponents, and they have been helped us in these last three months while we were doing our activities to improve our way to plan activities where talented and gifted students could be also regarded. It was really nice to be there, to meet mothers from the Avast association and start learning a bit more about these wonderful profile of students!  If you want to read a bit more about this subject there are lots of interesting links in the bibliography we got in the course, or just write to me and I´ll send it to you!

No comments: